Is your name present in the admission list in Sac State?
Congratulations!! You may get admission to the University. Now, before being a member of Sac State, you should review the following steps. By doing this, you can maintain your eligibility for the University.
- Accept/ Decline admission by completing your Intent to Enroll in both the semester. First, Fall semester by June 1, and then Spring semester by Nov. 8.
- Make sure to check your To-Do list on MySacState.
- You should finish the Pre-Hornet Orientation before joining New Student Orientation.
Can not find a to-do list in mysacstate?
A student’s corners, a to-do list is available, especially for freshers, as they usually get confused regarding the steps they must follow. So, kindly follow the steps to check your to-do list:
- Visit the official website of Sac State.
- Login to the website using the details they asked for (username and password).
- Go to the student’s corner.
- You can find a to-do list among the headers—select a to-do list.
- A new page opens.
- Here you can see the list.
- After going through the list, make sure you log out from the website.
This list is necessary for freshers. They may follow the instructions given in the list for better understanding since they will miss no steps, possibly of getting admission and starting the course, increases to a great extent. The basic steps for being an eligible member includes financial aid application, submitting a photo for ID card, monetary transaction, complete Pre-Hornet Orientation online program, and many more.
Do you want to keep track of your application and all materials? It is easy! Simply click Check Status at the top of the application dashboard. You can find information about: Your overall application status. From here, you can check or track your application and the materials you need.
For any query, call (916) 278-7337.